Day 1 Topics:
- Suzanne B. O'Brien, RN: Keynote Address.
- Adrian Allotey: Founding You Are Not Alone Elder Care and Her Doula Work Here in The USA.
- Barbara Karens, RN: When Hospice Began in the United States, We Were Death Doulas.
- Ken Ross: The 10 Stages of Grief: How Dr. Elisabeth Kubler Ross Continues to Impact Our World- Now More Than Ever.
Day 2 Topics:
- Susan Dustin: End of Life Without Boarders
- Raquel Battle PhD BlissfulSage Foundation: Building End of Life Doula Community Support Programs in Belize
- Brad Wolfe: How Reimagining End of Life Teaches Us About How to Live
- Merilynne Rush, RN: The Growth of the EOL Movement and Formation of National End of Life Doula Alliance ( NEDA ).
Day 3 Topics:
- Demetress Harrell: Incorporating End of Life Doula Programs in Hospice
- Ridolf Cymorr Kirby Martinez: Brining Palliative Care into Communities and The Importance of Teaching End of Life Doula Education in Nursing Schools.
- Dr. Karen Wyatt: Understanding Hospice Care Past and Present and Love as the Best Medicine.
- Zenith Virago: Supporting the Dying and Bereaved with Presence, Spirituality and Practical Teachings.
Day 4 Topics:
- Olivia Bareham: Death Midwifery, Home Wakes and Body Care.
- Keshnie Mathi: The Formation of End of Life Supportive Alliance South Africa (ELSA) and Cultural Differences at EOL.
- Rodrigo Luz: Bringing Advanced Training on Thanatology and Palliative Care of the Elisabeth Kübler-Ross Foundation to Brazil.
- Caren Martineau: Being Part of the Change and Bringing Death Literacy to America
Day 5 Topics:
- Felicity Warner: Founding the Soul Midwives Movement UK.
- MIchael Hebb: The Nourishment of Death Over Dinner and Creation of EOL Collective.
- Valoria Walker: Founding "Doula By Destiny"
Day 6 Topics:
- Sarah Kerr: The Importance of Ritual and Ceremony at the End of Life.
- Deanna Cochran, RN: National Initiatives Now in Place for the Death Doula Movement.
- Joanne Taylor: Embracing and Learning From All Life Transitions
Day 7 Topics:
- Dr. Shoshauna Ungerlieider: Ending Well as a Measure of Living Well: Take 10 Virtual Event.
- Tarron Estes: .The Spiritual Component of End of Life Care and Working With the Health Care System
- Suzanne B. O'Brien, RN: Closing Remarks